Largest Tax Fraud, Security Fraud, and Bankruptcy Ever – Greg Morse
By Red Pill Reports
Greg Morse, one of the earliest whistleblowers of the S&L frauds of the 1980’s, makes the case that the mortgage derivatives that crashed in 2008 were the biggest tax evasion in history and the biggest securities fraud in history.
He also alleges the money was passed through Swiss banks to fund black ops, overthrow governments and other criminal activity. It’s reminiscent to Iran-Contra except the funding for their illegal activity isn’t coming from selling weapons to Iran or crack cocaine to Americans but from gambling with the mortgages of Americans, destroying the chain of title and collapsing the wealth of Americans.
Greg also lays out a plan of action to expose and investigate their criminal actions.
Highlights in this David Knight Video Interview with Greg Morse
- The largest income tax evasion fraud in recorded history.
- The largest securities fraud in recorded history.
- This story connects three (3) whistle blowers. Brad Birkenfeld, Greg Morse and Scott Bennett.
- Audit the Fed? How about starting by auditing your own mortgage? (Check your mortgage now)
- Over 1000 documented and legally sited events of either fraud, or statute and code violations of law on Greg Morse’s mortgage alone.
- The complete disillusion of our property records, and the fraud inherent in that.
- MERS, created in 1995, by the banks, to serve the banks. In 1999 DTCC was created, completely changing how title is passed.
- In 2011 DTCC settled the vast majority of securities transactions in the US and close to 1.7 QUADRILLION in value WORLD WIDE.
- DTC retains custody of 3.5 million security issues in more than 110 countries.
- DTC is a member of the US Federal Reserve System and a registered clearing agency with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
- It starts with your mortgage, the breaking of the chain of title, (the money stolen from American people) went through DTCC, to the Federal Reserve, to Union Bank of Switzerland and then to Black Ops.
- The rats are running to hide. Four (4) formal responses from four(4) of the largest government agencies, with signatures, stating this is outside of their jurisdiction.
- A case is now in three (3) courts in three (3) states and not yet one (1) hearing of any kind.
- Judges lying, lawyers lying, submitting fraudulent documents.
- Actionable items. (Petition)